Hey Guys!
So summer is finally here. I wanted to do something different today with the kiddies because the weather has not been the nicest around here lately. We have some beautiful parks along the Detroit River and as I suspected they loved walking along it! The flowers were in bloom and not to mention smelt amazing! I could not pass this opportunity to take some pics of the kids! Enjoy!
 |
| She was so excited to see the fountain and kept saying "Sos Water!" |
 |
| Made me a little nervous but he loved exploring! |
 |
| Happiest baby boy on the planet! |
 |
| Candid moment when she went to smell the flowers :) |
 |
| Little girl in a big world! She loved the boat behind her! |
 |
| My favourite of the day. I'm sure you can tell why! :) |
Make sure you subscribe to my blog and thanks for reading! :)
-Sara
x0x
love the photos great job sara . i have an 19 month old little girl and we have taken her their twice we live in barrie , ont
ReplyDeleteThat's so neat you live so close! :) And thanks!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Great shots Sara! xo
ReplyDeleteYou did some amazing shots.. Cohen looks just like Brad!
ReplyDelete