Friday, 11 July 2014

LehouxFamily: My week in pictures! July 3rd - July 11th 2014!

As you may or may not know photography is one if my passions. More specifically taking pictures of my little ones. Which means I pretty much have some sort of camera in their faces 24/7. I just don't want to miss a moment, because as all of you moms know it goes by way too fast! I always say how much I miss blogging and I came up with a way to blog and share some of my favourite shots taken over the past week. Hope you guys enjoy this new series on my blog, and don't forget to let me know what you think below!
He looks so tiny next to his big sister!


Apparently Nolan didn't think I was very funny... I got two out of three smiling though!

I love this picture, my little batman!

Nolan hanging out with his older cousin! (Only older by a few days!)

Watching his daddy!
Giving my girl some hugs before she headed off to her first big girl sleep over! 

Such a smiley baby!

I just adore this picture for some reason.

Watching how to train your dragon with the middle child.

Oh. My. Goodness.

We all got a new toy this week, and Soph wanted Mr.Giraffe in the picture too! 


He is growing up way too fast!

And last but not least he had a good visit with his great grandma Lehoux!

We clearly had a busy week, surprise surprise! 
See ya next week! 

LehouxFamily

1 comment: