Friday, 18 July 2014

LehouxFamily: My week in pictures! JULY 12th - July 18th 2014!

Well, the week has flown by. . . yet again. Before we know it summer will be over and we will be getting ready for fall. I tried to convince my family to pick up and move this week. Somewhere where the weather is always warm. Unfortunately it did not work! So I guess we will just have to soak up the sun while we have it! Get prepared for another busy week!
This is by far Cohen's favourite summer snack! And that poor fat lip :(


I love how he scrunches his nose when he smiles! :)


Drinking our first mojitos!


So proud of him! 


The cake I made Karly for her 24th birthday!


This boy loves the park.


Dad took this one. Our babies all watching T.V together <3

I find him sleeping like this quite often. So sweet.


Best buds!


This dress is a size 4/5! Stop growing!



This picture is just so him. Smiling and goofing around!


I love this picture of Soph swimming with her papa!

Daddy's girl all the way!


Had a nice visit with grumpa. Apparently him and Soph like to pose the same!


Pretty soon he will need a new shirt! :(


Watering aunt mimi's flowers!


One of my favourites! Those eyes!


Last but not least another smiling face!

Well I hope you all had a wonderful week, we sure did! Until next week.

Lehouxfamily 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment