1. Eating Healthier and Getting in Shape - This is definitely going to be my toughest goal. I have always been the type of person who eats what the want when they want. But I have realized lately that my metabolism isn't what it used to be. And the junk I am putting into my body is affecting my mood and energy. My goal is to do a little bit of exercise about 4-5 times a week. I'm talking 20 minutes of jumping jack and sit ups. (As a mom of three I don't have much more free time than that) As well I have been tracking my daily consumption of calories with this great new app I found. Hopefully with time I will feel happier in my body and be able to tone up some of this baby flab I got going on here.
2. Saving Money - This is another tough one. I have to admit Brad and I haven't always been the smartest with our money and we have had quite a few set backs. We first need to make a plan (as of right now I have no idea what our future has in store) but regardless we need to save money. We plan on sitting down and making an overall budget and goal. Then bi-weekly going over where the money is going. All I can say is hopefully this works :)
3. Getting more organized - I always call our life organized chaos. For the most part we do the best we can with what little space we have. I decided it was important for me to plan ahead more. I am ordering a life planner that I think will really help me stay on top of things. I am super excited to get it!
4. My Channel - Since starting youtube I feel like I am finally where I want to be with my channels. I have a vlogging channel and a channel for everything else. I am hoping that my decision to cut back on vlogs will give me the chance to work on my individual channel more and let you guys see the more creative side of me. I have a lot of ideas!
5. Being more positive - I feel that overall I come off as a positive person (so I've been told) but everyone has their moments. Sometimes it's just too easy to look at the negatives in your life. (I have no space, I am living in a basement, I am sick of changing poop) But in all seriousness I want to try to just have a more positive outlook on life. In the last couple years I have lost some people in my life and it really makes you realize life is too short. We really shouldn't take anything for granted as we only have one shot at this life and it's over before you know it.
I know 2015 is going to be a great year for our family. I hope I motivated you in some way to either make some new years resolutions (even if it is a week late!) Or to just look at things with a little bit more gratitude.
![]() |
| think positive, be positive and positive things will happen. |
Oh and blog you will be seeing a lot more of me in 2015.
LehouxFamily
xoxo






Very good!
ReplyDeleteHi hun, I love watching and reading about you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you know this but I have Bipolar 1/2
Bpd
Ptsd
Severe Depression
Lupus, Fibromyalgia
And Inflammatory Bowel Disease
I wanted you to know that whenever I'm having not such a good day, you always lift my spirits up, so here's a Very Big Thank You
Love Jaine