Sunday, 15 February 2015

LehouxFamily on Valentine's Day!

A few weeks back I came up with this idea to make "homemade valentines" to hand out to our friends and family. I thought the kids would get a kick out of it! I mean come on taking cheesy photos, what could be more fun? Here are the ones we gave out! Ps get ready for some cheese!!
You can't fake that smile lol 



This one just cracks me up!
Ok this one too!


:)

We had a very fun/busy day yesterday! We started off the morning by checking out the valentine goodies! Everyone loved their treats! If you want to see our yummy valentine breakfast check out our instagram @saralehoux. :)

Sophia and her Sofia the first book! 
Clearly very excited!
He got new pjs instead of chocolate. Such a cutie!
 The kids then went and had a visit with their great grandparents and LOVED picking out the valentines to give them. :)

Soph and her great grandpa-pa!
Nolan and great Gram!
 We picked up daddy and went home and made him a quick little craft! Sophia insisted on having the tiniest googly eyes!


I think they turned out pretty cute!
We ended the night with a treat and daddy read them their new valentines books. We had a pretty good valentines day and were just happy to spend the night together as a family! 

Hope everyone had a great day! 
Love, 
LehouxFamily 

No comments:

Post a Comment