Sunday, 5 July 2015

LehouxFamily: A Month in our Lives | June

Well blog long time no see.  I cannot believe how fast time goes by, it's been four months already?! I thought it would be fun to do another month in our lives. We have had a very fun and busy month . . boy do I love summer! There are quite a few pictures to share with you, so lets jump in!

My little monkey! So happy after getting a shower.

My little Froggy! 

It kind of looks like he's taking a selfie!

These two. I don't even need to tell them to pose, they just do! <3

My babies. And yes I know it's a cheesy saying. But oh how I love cheese.

This little model!

Just helping himself to some fruit loops, I never noticed it was spelled froot loops until now! WEIRD!

We had a lot of fun on our picnic!

Soph, ya don't look too impressed!

Checking out the flowers!

We have been swimming at Nana's and Papa's a lot this month!

Her dance pose! Just before her dance rehearsal!

Could she be any more beautiful?!

Cohen missed his big sister! The bond they have is amazing :)

My beautiful girl! What a cute firefly!

So proud of our girl!

We went to see "the real" Toopy and Binoo! Cohen couldn't stop smiling and dancing!
My little sister also graduated this month! And no not high school! So proud of her! 

Soph and her Auntie!

One thing we bought this month was a new sprinkler! What a hit!

Sophia being silly!

What crazy news! I just love how this photo turned out! I <3 my not so little family!

I mean how cute is he already! I can't wait to meet this little man. But first we have to come up with a name lol


The last thing we did this month was went to an indoor water park!

The kids had a blast!

And ask to go back daily! :)


 We had such a fun and busy month! I can't wait to see what happens next month! Lots of love..

The Lehouxs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment